21 December 2019 - 12:48,
by Jack Walsh
in Jigsaw Business Group
, Jigsaw People
, Comments off
Specialist Roles Jigsaw Business Group Filled This Year
Jigsaw Business Group has enjoyed a great year. We have been able to build great relationships with new clients and strengthen our relationships with our existing. This has been achieved through our maintained excellence in communication with our clients. We have been able to place candidates within our client’s operations internationally, filling a large variety of specialist roles.
1. NPD Project Manager, Netherlands
- Organisation, planning and leading international cross-functional project teams consisting of Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing and Customer PM.
- Managing the execution of projects on time, on cost, on quality.
- Propose additional actions to departmental management to prevent potential delay in the execution of plans.
2. Structural Engineer
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Engage with and technically influence the structural engineering of the modular product portfolio, its design, development and execution.
- Monitor and inspect work undertaken in factory and site environments to ensure structural soundness.
3. Plant Director
- Prepares reports that summarise forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on operations.
- Establishes strong relationship with financial peers across the division and support teams within the plant.
- Establishes a work environment that encourages individual career development and growth.
4. Territory Sales Manager
- Develop regional sales plan and strategies, which align with the overall sales and marketing strategy to ensure achievement of budgeted regional sales objectives.
- Ensure that plans and strategies are effectively implemented within the designated region.
- Monitor and analyse regional business sales performance, the effectiveness of plans and strategies and implement corrective actions where necessary.
5. Process Manager
- Knowledge and experience of working within the rail industry.
- Implement improvements on production lines to increase output on a ramp up project.
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English.
6. Supplier Technical Assurance
- Manage the delivery of off tool, off process 100% accurate parts and final part approval for responsible commodities through Part Approval Process (PAP).
- Use of engineering quality tools (i.e. DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, Control Plans, Quality Standards, 8Ds etc.).
- Work closely with our supply base to define improvement plans.
7. Key Account Manager
- Manage the key account and the established relationship with the aim of total customer satisfaction.
- Build a good network at all levels up to the top management.
- Provide commercial and technical expertise through high-quality sales presentations.
8. Project Manager
- Support supplier in the planning and delivery of corrective actions.
- Monitoring progress and daily reporting of the supplier’s performance, comparing with the agreed action plan (PDCA).
- On-site supplier support expediting client’s product through internal process steps.
9. 6S Trainer
- Engage the skills and knowledge of our workforce.
- Eliminate waste for increased throughput.
- Release floor space for additional capacity.
When recruiting the perfect candidate for your business, we use our 5-stage recruitment process. This process ensures we provide you with candidates that are right for the role your business needs to fill, fitting both the job description and the ethos of your business.
At Jigsaw, we are highly experienced in the entire recruitment process and in all the sectors we service. For a timely and cost-effective solution to finding the most suitable candidate, with a 2-year 100% retention rate and consistent outstanding feedback from both clients and candidates. If you are struggling to find the perfect candidates for your specialist roles, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, 0191 228 6596.