A previous successful placement by Jigsaw gave us the power to deliver outstanding results again
Repeat business is about reputation and building client confidence.
- Having previously placed a multi-skilled maintenance technician, Welwyn returned to Jigsaw and asked us to find further technicians, but with a twist.
- The technical skill requirements were straightforward, but these roles were more about the type of people that the business wanted – those with drive and enthusiasm who would challenge the current business practices and continually suggest improvements. Organisation fit was key.
What we did:
- Having built extensive knowledge of the client, our job was to find candidates who could bring these added skills.
How we did it:
- Using our operational knowledge to good effect, we were able to identify a range of key words to enable a far more focused search within our retained talent pool.
- This ensured that only candidates with the right skills and experience were considered.
- The client has now strengthened their team with the addition of three technicians who are looking to develop long term careers.
- Meeting the challenge of ‘the right fit’ has been endorsed with the client seeing an immediate positive contribution from the new recruits.
- Successfully filling these roles in such a short period of time is the result of clear understanding of the brief and good teamwork.
One of the candidates commented:
I think the service provided was top class and very helpful and really worked overdrive to get results. Jigsaw made what seemed an impossibility turn in to a reality. Couldn’t be happier with the result, thank you so much.
Another candidate gave us this feedback:
After months of unsuccessful attempts trying to find a new job, I was contacted by Jigsaw people. A Jigsaw recruitment assistant contacted me after seeing my CV on a job site and spent some time asking me questions about my career goals. I was then promptly put forward to companies that they believed I was best suited to. At the interview stage Jigsaw gave me some brilliant interview tips and back ground information on the company, who which I was fortunate to gain employment with. The service couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful and I would recommend Jigsaw people to anyone who is looking for a career change.
Back to all case studies