Our client s is looking for an Account Manager in Europe to lead growth with key customers in one of our highest growth areas in the company – the Heavy Vehicle Off-Road (HVOR) business.
Candidate will excel at building strong industry relationships with customers at all levels, capable of leveraging a strong technical and business aptitude into real understanding of the customers and their business.
Ideal candidate will be someone with proven success in driving growth in Sales and Business Development with OEM customers and their Tiers.
- Organizes the direct sales process and achieving sales targets
- Key participant in visits to current and potential clients
- Collaborates with performing routine account management activities
- Submits short and long-range sales plans and prepares sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets
- Ensures that clients receive high quality customer service Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Drives the sales process to achievement of sales targets and growth
- Builds strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and decision makers
- Develop and implement strategies to drive growth with key and new customers
- Leads account management activities
- Ensures company performance on key customer metrics and overall customer satisfaction Collaborating means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!