Our client is looking for an Account Manager in Europe to lead growth with emerging companies in one of our highest growth areas in the company – the Heavy Vehicle Off-Road (HVOR) business. The primary responsibility is to develop and win new business opportunities for mission-critical, sensor-rich solutions that help our customers safely deliver a cleaner, more efficient, electrified and connected world.
Ideal candidate will be someone with proven success in driving growth in Sales and Business Development with OEM customers and their Tiers.
- Leads the direct sales process and achieving sales targets
- Responsible for visits to current and potential clients
- Leads the performing of routine account management activities
- Submits short and long-range sales plans and prepares sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets
- Ensures that clients receive high quality customer service Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Drives the sales process to achievement of sales targets and growth
- Builds strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and decision makers
- Develop and implement strategies to drive growth with key and new customers
- Leads account management activities
- Ensures company performance on key customer metrics and overall customer satisfaction.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!