We have a new opportunity arising that will provide one applicant the chance to lead a cutting edge cross functional team developing novel solutions for some of the world’s largest and most prestigious automotive OEM’s.
As a Cross Functional Team Leader you will joining our group of talented engineers to work alongside a development team using Agile principles covering everything from feature identification through to end-to-end testing of the complete solution for the customer. You will work closely with the development team, customer, PMT and other departments as needed to deliver a quality solution on time and within budget to customer expectations.
If you are a Project Manager / Leader, Senior Engineer or Team Leader / Manager this could be an interesting next step in your career.
- Leadership of a cross-functional engineering team to execute development activities according to agreed development processes.
- Advises Customer’s technical and project personnel.
- Mentoring of team members as required.
- Handles both external and internal stakeholder requirements for new products / features / technology developments.
- Collaboration with Application and Platform Development teams to integrate products into customer-focused solutions.
- Communication of project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee implementation of products / features / technologies & specifications to ensure they meet stakeholder’s needs.
- Collaborating with Functional Team Managers to support training and personal development of team members.
- Support preparation of technical offering and development quotes for new business opportunities.
- Support technical roadmap development based on customer demands and feedback and observed market trends.
- Review and reporting of project KPIs.
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 6+ years of experience in a related or similar role
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop team members.
- Holds self and others accountable to achieving goals and standards.
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers.
- Previous experience in a technical leadership or team management role with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results.
- Experience sourcing new tools and equipment to support team objectives / development activity.
- Agile development methodology experience
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.