Antrim – Northern Ireland
Salary – Competitive
Closing date – 8th February 2024
Our Client is at the forefront of shaping a future that is cleaner, more efficient, electrified, and interconnected. As a global industrial technology company, they are committed to providing innovative solutions that contribute to a sustainable and technologically advanced world.
You’ll be located in Northern Ireland, known for its rich history, stunning landscapes, and cultural heritage, Antrim is home to some very interesting places to visit. From The Giants Causeway to the world oldest whiskey distillery, it really is a beautiful location to relocate to…
As a Software Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in the development of end-user tools for data analysis, reporting, and workflow processes with database communication.
- Collaborating on analysing existing software and improving processes.
- Organizing the Design and Test Lab departments based on the requirements of new functionality.
- Participating in the integration of in-house software for our test equipment.
- Taking part in on-site software debugging, machine further adaptation, and optimization.
It will be expected that you will be degree educated or have equivalent work experience
- Competent in designing and developing Production Test Equipment across the Client manufacturing sites, along with integrating test equipment into automated production lines.
- Documenting Software and Hardware of test equipment.
- Developing and debugging new and existing test applications.
- Liaising with Client suppliers at a technical level to integrate their equipment and ours with each other and the managed quality and data traceability systems.
- Liaising with various product design groups to assist the Clients hardware design process and Client APQP process when new production technology is required.
- You should have a working knowledge of a common programming language, such as C, C++, or C#.
- Occasional travel will be required for equipment installation and support.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- All successful candidates must undergo a medical examination, which includes a drugs test.
If you are interested in joining their team, working in a supportive and empowering working environment and want to contribute to their mission, we encourage you to apply.