Our Client is looking for a Global Account Owner in Europe to lead growth with key customers. This role in the client’s global sales team is a leadership position with high visibility at the customer and internally at the client. The primary responsibility is to develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan that includes new and existing sales strategies for key accounts. In this role, you will develop, shape and deploy the client strategy and act as a key interface with the customer. You will play a lead role in driving a cross regional sales team and internal employees to penetrate key accounts and aggressively expand relationships to deliver substantial business growth.
Our Industry is experiencing exciting technology shifts driven by global mega trends in electrification, connectivity, and autonomy that is creating significant growth opportunities with our customers. Our market leading position enables our Client to capitalize on this growth as we continue to invest in these new technologies. We are looking for a proven high-performing sales leader to drive growth in these areas. Success is achieved through understanding customer’s business strategies, applications and needs, and translating these into opportunities for our Client to participate. The candidate will excel at building strong industry relationships with customers at all levels, capable of leveraging a strong technical and business aptitude into real understanding of the customers and their business.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordination of strategies & policies, information sharing and data gathering to build a customer strategy which can be deployed globally with/by different Client team members in the regions.
- Decide on the allocation of globally agreed pricing-budgets and regional customer Account Managers will follow the lead in implementation internally and externally. Deliver the global pricing goal set for the specific Global Account.
- Develop a Customer Business Plan with other Global Account team members and business stakeholders. The Customer Business Plan is to be in line with the customer’s business strategy/needs with support from all regions, which is understood and implemented by Client globally.
- As part of the coordinating role take the lead to ensure that business pursuits are aligned between the Client targets and customer global strategies.
- In case of customer escalations requiring a global response, act as key interface/coordinator for internal and external stakeholders
- Lead/coordinate global account negotiations for strategic NBO’s for their specific account.
- Define and deploy the global Customer Business Plan (CBP), including presentation to senior management
- Take the lead in preparing management for executive meetings (expectation management internally and externally), ensure alignment and timely submission of department inputs, pre-discuss presentation material with ST executive management.
- Coordinating global teamwork and facilitate exchange on relevant business topics between Global Account team members
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters’ Degree level in Engineering/technical business administration
- Minimum 7 years sales or project experience in the B2B market (automotive preferred)
- Profound understanding of automotive customers in Europe
- Experience in global coordination in a matrix organization
- Commercial skills, negotiating skills, customer orientation, presentation skills and understanding for future business potential
- Excellent communication skills, plus a high degree of self-motivation, self-organization and determination
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Travel to customer and Client locations
- Experience with Renault/Nissan/Mitsubishi is preferred (not mandatory)
- Ability to lead, coach and develop team members
- Holds self and others accountable for achieving goals and standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and external customers.
Location: Paris (Boulogne-Billancourt), France
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!