8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays
Our Client is a pioneer in the design and development of Micro Turbine Gensets (MTGs) using high-speed, ultra-reliable and clean burning microturbines together with patented air bearings and heat exchanger technologies, that is transforming distributed power generation.
Currently recruiting for a Graduate System Engineer to join our dedicated team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
Overall Purpose of Role:
Design and maintenance of system architecture, requirements definition and validation
- Design and Maintenance of system requirements and design for current and future control products through SysML models
- Monitor issue trackers and apply problem investigation and solving techniques to resolve issues. Follow through issue resolution to update requirements, DFMEA, DVP and test cases as required.
- Work closely with Chief System Architect and WPO to future strategy and implementation roadmap
- Assist WPO to generate derived requirements from higher level system definition
- Incorporate subsystem requirements into system model
- Generate validation plans from system requirements.
- Generate reporting templates for communication of system models
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1st degree in relevant an Engineering or related subject
- Experience in using Model Based System Engineering and SYSML.
- Knowledge of problem-solving methods e.g. 8D
- Some experience of developing complex software intensive systems, ideally for high integrity applications e.g. Hybrid Electric / Electric vehicles, UAVs, Satellites would be a significant advantage.
- Ideally will have good working knowledge of Enterprise Architect toolset though experience of any SYSML based toolset would suffice
- Some knowledge of gas turbine control would be advantageous but not essential
If you believe you have the skills and experience to excel within this role please apply direct with your up to date CV and details of your current package.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!