About your future job
As Inventory Manager you make an important contribution to the inventory policy of the company and you manage the stock through coordination with various departments including Finance, Product Management, Procurement, Supply Chain and its external partners. You will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting on stocks. In addition, you are responsible for initiating and managing improvement processes that contribute to the best possible balance between cash, cost and customer satisfaction. The Inventory Manager has a logistics or business background and has an affinity with Finance. He/she is analytical, communicative, independent, enterprising and able to convince and motivate employees and management to achieve improvements.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- In collaboration with Finance, managing and maintaining the inventory policy, process and associated instructions.
- Provide input to the S&OP process in collaboration with the S&OP supply planner and Material Manager.
- Monitoring stock levels within the company and its external partners
- Coordinating actions with product teams to achieve the set inventory objectives.
- Identifying trends and developments and advising management on possible measures/ improvements
- Ensuring reporting of performance graphs and progress of improvement projects.
- Analyze the current situation and arrive at improvement goals and improvement plans in the field of inventory policy, inventory management and stock reduction.
- Preparing and coordinating cycle counts and scrap actions.
- First point of contact for the organization with regard to stocks.
Why are you a good match
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- A completed WO/HBO education has, preferably Logistics or Technical Business Administration with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Has an APICS-CPIM diploma or is willing to follow this study;
- Knowledge of and experience with the use of ERP systems and affinity with finance;
- Is structured and stress-resistant, has an eye for detail and is also role-stable and proactive;
- Has the skills to be able to deal with conflicting interests in an environment with many stakeholders;
- Has good communication skills and can easily switch with different parties;
- Has good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
- Being able to lead, coach and manage a (cross-functional) team.
- Important competencies for this position are: analytical, advisory, empathy, persuasiveness, being able to set priorities, communicative skills, organizational talent, stress resistance, highly developed soft kills in the field of creating trust, credibility and empathy.
What do you get in return
- A challenging job in a fun team within our high-tech, innovative working environment. Including all room for own initiative and good ideas.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development within the organization, for example on a technical, commercial or international level.
- Valuable international collaborations with colleagues from 68 countries.
- A comfortable workplace in a modern environment, with attention to flexibility and the right work-life balance.
- You can usually work wherever and whenever you want. Within the company we aim for a 60/40 balance, where you can work from home at least two days a week if your role allows it.
- A good salary, appropriate travel allowance and the possibility to personalize your employment conditions annually: for example, you can exchange days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and moving costs.
- 40 vacation days per year. Yes, really.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!