We are currently looking for a Manufacturing operator SPACE cooler for location Eindhoven.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the team. A real team player who, together with his /her colleagues, puts his shoulders to the wheel to assemble technical & very high-quality SPACE coolers. You work on one product for about 3 to 9 months, sometimes several products at the same time.
- Education level MBO+ (mechanical engineering, mechantronics or aeronautical engineering)
- Experience in aviation or aerospace is an advantage;
- Work experience in precision mechanical assembly is an advantage;
- You are able to read technical drawings;
- Used to work according to procedures;
- Can deal with strongly varying workloads;
- A very accurate and quality-conscious attitude is self-evident to you;
- Critical view to further improve our creative process;
- Team player with self-awareness and the ability to speak out;
- You see self-development as a challenge;
- Knowledge of modern production methods (LEAN, SPC, OCAP, 5S, etc.);
- Experience with computer and knowledge of the Office package and Windows
- Functieniveau: F/G
- A competitive salary (CAO Metalectro)
- Good secondary employment conditions, such as 40 vacation days per year, travel allowance and the possibility to personalize your employment conditions; purchase/sale of hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, union contribution or moving expenses
- A pleasant workplace with attention for a good work-life balance and flexibility.
- You will be part of a fun team in a high tech, innovative, international environment
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for example on a technical/management/commercial or international level
- Room for personal development and own initiative
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!