Jigsaw Business Improvement and Technical Services BV (Netherlands) part of the Jigsaw Business Group is looking to recruit experienced production operators to join their expanding workforce at a manufacturing plant in Born, Netherlands. Established in the UK over 25 years ago, Jigsaw Business Group has carved a reputation for driving transformational change to improve business operations, achieve turnaround and deliver results for its clients. With a proven track record in delivering an extensive range of business support services for major companies across the world.
Following a major contract award, supporting global brands, Jigsaw is now establishing a contract manufacturing operation work force solution for our clients and we now have the following full-time positions to support our growth in the Netherlands.
Position: Production Operatives – Personalisation & embellishment of branded product lines
- Framing and embellishment of high value branded garments and apparel accurately in accordance with the job specification sheets.
- Embroidery machine loading & operation, responsible for set up & quality of embroidered garment, loading the machine threads accurately ensuring correct colour is routed to the correct needle.
- Applying heat seal transfers to garments, ensuring the correct position guides are followed and the quality of the finished product is correct.
- Manufacture of heat-seals based on job sheet either vinyl cut or printed. Ensuring the correct pantone colours are used as per the job sheet.
- Loading garments to DTG Printer, ensuring position and print quality is correct.
- Thread room control, ensuring delivery of the correct threads to the correct specified machines and ensuring the correct thread colour is loaded to the correct spool on the machine.
- Inspection, ensuring the quality of the finished garment is correct and any thread ends or transfer backing is removed neatly & accurately prior to packing.
- Packing, ensuring the correct folding methods are used for different garments, ensuring correct packaging (poly bags / boxes / etc.) for garment sizes and customer. Ensuring finished packed product is boxed and stored safely on pallets.
- Handle/move materials and finished goods into the Logistics warehouse
- Assist other members of the team if required.
- Proactively ensure the Health and Safety of yourself and your work colleagues by following company rules and requirements.
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping is maintained in all areas of production.
- Reporting any equipment breakdowns or damage to management team.
- Ensure all daily tasks are completed to required standard with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ensuring production output figures meet the required target.
- Take direction from line management.
- Participate in group meetings and activities.
- Participate in agreed self-development and training activities.
Candidates must have working experience in a fast-moving warehouse or manufacturing operation environment. Have a flexible approach to work activities, be a team player, who can work with a minimum of supervision in order to meet production targets. An understanding and use of the English language would be preferred.
Industry: Clothing Embellishment
Location: Born, Netherlands
Work pattern: Days (potential shift working in 2022)
Contract: Full-time (Annualised Hours)
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!