Part-time, approx. 24 hours per week (3 days/week)
Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays (pro-rated)
Our Client is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
We are looking to hire a Purchasing Assistant to support the Senior Buyer with the delivery of procurement administration for 2 projects (Gen 2 & CP1) within the department.
You will have the opportunity to work autonomously but will also be a strong team player contributing to the overall success of our high achieving team. If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a company that cares about their people, then this is the place where you could grow and develop your career
The key responsibilities within the role are:
- All SAP related activities – Blanket Agreements, Purchase Orders, MRP, sub-con Purchase Orders
- Creating Purchase Requisitions
- Maintain Despatch Log – both outbound and inbound, including collection from sub-contractors
- Expediating parts through suppliers.
- Invoice queries
- Management of stock movements
- Attending team meetings related with supply issues
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience required:
You will be highly organised, analytical and have excellent IT skills. You will be a strong team player and have a solutions-focused approach.
- SAP experience
- Microsoft suite e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (good standard of English is essential)
- Experience of communicating with suppliers and/or customers
- Ideally have buying experience
- Hands-on approach and flexible in nature.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!