Who are we?
Our client is looking for a Sales Director in Europe to lead growth with key customers in one of our highest growth areas in the company – the Heavy Vehicle Off-Road (HVOR) business. The primary responsibility is leading a sales team to develop and win new business opportunities for mission-critical sensor-rich solutions that help our customers safely deliver a cleaner, more efficient, electrified and connected world. Our customers include the market leading OEMs and world’s most recognizable brands in the commercial vehicle, agriculture equipment, and construction machinery markets.
Our industry is experiencing exciting technology shifts driven by global mega trends in electrification, connectivity, and autonomy that is creating significant growth opportunities with our customers. Our market leading position enables our client to capitalize on this growth as we continue to invest in these new technologies. We are looking for a proven high-performing sales leader to drive growth in these areas. Success is achieved through developing a dynamic team capable of understanding customer’s business strategies, applications and needs, and translating these into opportunities for our client to participate. Candidate will excel at building strong industry relationships with customers at all levels, capable of leveraging a strong technical and business aptitude into real understanding of the customers and their business.
Ideal candidate will be someone with senior-level experience and proven success in driving growth in Sales and Business Development with experience in managing direct reports in growth-oriented sales role.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the revenue generation
• Directs sales and local sales administration resources
• Oversees the training, development, and on-going motivation of local sales team
• Directs the annual plan, quarterly updates, and long range planning processes
• Oversees organization reports and biweekly highlights
• Creates and implements sales structure
• Responsible for sales organization with regard to account strategies, tactics, and management contacts
• Oversees priorities and bonus outcomes for the sales team to ensure closure of key programs create training plans for each sales team to handle the dynamic nature of the market and counter the increasing array of purchasing tactics employed
• Coordinate with colleagues for successful execution and alignment of global customer strategies
• A university degree and 10-12 years of experience
• Ability to lead, coach, and develop team members
• Holds self and others accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers
• Proven leadership and/or team management experience
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent time management; self-starter
• Proven aptitude with CRM systems preferred
• Proven aptitude with selling process and training methodologies a plus
• Extensive business travel required
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!