The design centre in Swindon develops integrated circuits and MEMS solutions for a wide range of applications, working with our customers to take designs from specification to qualified silicon. Our engineers form a multidisciplinary team of electronics experts, who push the bounds of their experience to deliver each new project.
The Senior/Principal Analog Design Engineer is responsible for the design and evaluation of analog integrated circuits, and related activities, with an emphasis on block and system design leadership, and serving as a technical authority within the company.
- Handles all aspects of analog, design, verification, and documentation
- Leads architectural design, abstract modeling and system simulation
- Determines design approaches and parameters
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data
- Leads the lab evaluation of circuits, developing supporting hardware and software
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results
- Develops wider technical activities such as qualification, failure analysis and production test design
- Works with the customer to understand and refine requirements
- Follows company policy surrounding design processes, documentation and use of tools
- Reviews vendor capability to support product development
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers