Alongside world leading-leading HVOR customers, we are creating products that improve the performance, reliability, and cost of battery electric systems – and the technology leading generation of EV trucks, buses, and stationary storage systems that use them. We’re seeking top technical talent to expand our global engineering team.
Our HVOR Electrification group is developing safe, secure Charge Box technology to control connection of EV chargers to heavy vehicle batteries. As a Senior Verification Engineer, you will work with a cross-functional team to develop test solutions for these innovative systems.
- Leads the design, development, and implementation of cost-effective methods through testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment for all phases of product development and manufacturing.
- Leads the testing of diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products.
- Coordinates the labour, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices
- Ensure that programs are in compliance with standards for good laboratory practices good manufacturing practices and/or good clinical practices.
- Responsible for setting the parameters and testing customer samples.
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a verification/test role
- Experience in developing automated frameworks.
- Proven ability to collate, analyse and report on large data sets.
- Proven ability in the use of Vector CANoe and vTEST Studio
- Experience developing products/systems via processes compliant with ASPICE
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA for Bug/Problem Resolution Management
- Development of Systems Verification Test Plans for each iteration of Software intended for Customer Release
- Development of automated test framework, using Vector CANoe and Vector vTestStudio
- Development of test environments specific to each OEMs vehicle platform
- Execution of Test Cases on target hardware, both as HIL Tests and on-vehicle
- Recording, analysis, and communication of test results
- Authoring of Test Reports and communication with project stakeholder group
- Authoring Problem Reports documenting product failures observed via testing.
- Liaising with customers and internal departments in support of project activities
- Working according to all agreed team procedures, including ASPICE and Agile/Scrum methods
- Coaching and mentoring of other Systems Verification Engineers
- Development of Continuous Improvement Projects to better the efficiency or quality of Systems Verification work
- Co-ordinating CI project work of more junior colleagues.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.