Who are we?
Our client is a pioneer in the design and development of Micro Turbine Gensets (MTGs) using high-speed, ultra-reliable and clean burning microturbines together with patented air bearings and heat exchanger technologies, that is transforming distributed power generation.
What are we doing?
To build a world class business. Delivering distributed power generation solutions based on micro-turbine engines, that will fulfil the growing global demand, for localised electricity supply reduce diesel and carbon emissions reward the faith of our Investors, our Customers, and our People
With the right people we can deliver the right solution at the right time. Our people are central to our ability to deliver dependable and reliable power generating solutions that save our customers and partners time and money.
Main purpose of the job:
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Service Engineer, to work within our Customer Support team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging, and fast paced team environment. This is a global customer-facing role which requires the ability to communicate with customers and distributors at all levels and play a key part in our evolving business.
- Carry out installations, maintenance, and fault rectification of micro turbine generators
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical problems
- Replace mechanical and electrical components
- Produce reports on field issues
- Carry out installations and commissioning in the field at Customer sites
- Liaising with factory engineers on field issues
- Working with Customers locally and remotely to understand and rectify problems on a daily
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety standards including producing risk
- Design and provide field training as required
- Work with Distributors and their technicians in various locations around the world
- Provide factory-based support while not deployed
Qualifications & Experience.
- Qualified to HNC/HND in electrical or mechanical subject – Must have experience in both
disciplines and previous experience of integrating electrical equipment
- Obtained demonstrable experience in a field service environment
- Previous customer facing experience and working within an OEM environment would be an
- Previous experience of training field personnel would be an advantage
- Experience with troubleshooting, failure diagnostics and the ability to analyse system data
- Knowledge of Fault tree analysis and failure reporting systems
Salary: Competitive Salary -Plus Overseas travel bonus Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!