Software Test Manager
with a passion for technology and the ambition to make a career in a high-tech environment.
About the job
As a Software Test Manager, you fill software management roles for integration validation verification and qualification that run within the Applications department. In these roles you are responsible for delivering qualified combat management systems in a timely, cost-effective and of the right quality. This by directly leading a Test-Team, in which you lead a team that is responsible for configuring, testing and qualifying customer-specific solutions based on generic products. Effective cooperation with a multitude of stakeholders is essential.
You are part of a group of Software test Managers who together have the responsibility for managing the work packages that fall within the IVVQ department. As a group, you regularly exchange experiences and propose improvements in our working method and implement them. In addition, Software Test Managers also have a leading role in creating cost estimates that are made as part of customer offers.
You have a completed relevant HBO or WO education and a number of years of work experience, preferably also as a software Test Engineer /Manager. You have affinity with software development in a high-tech environment. As a person you are: analytical, creative, open and flexible and you can operate as a team player. In addition, you are result-oriented, show initiative and communicate clearly. Demonstrable experience with agile/scrum is essential and you are able to play an active role in propagating and further improving our work processes.
A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is necessary for a good job performance.
We offer you
- an interesting job within a fun team in an international high-tech environment;
- space and attention for personal development and own initiative;
- the opportunity to grow within the organization, for example on a technical/management/commercial or international level;
- an open and flexible working environment where a good work-life balance is important;
- a nice workplace in ‘The best building in the Netherlands’ (Public’s ChoiceAward 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- good working conditions, including 40 vacation days per year.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!