About the job
As a Systems Requirements Engineer you work in an international multidisciplinary team on the definition, design, development and validation of one or more elements of a mission solution. You are responsible for the analysis, decomposition and specification of mission system and combat system requirements. As a member of the internal project team, you collaborate under the leadership of the Project Design Authority and Solutions Engineering Manager.
Activities include amongst others:
- Perform requirements analysis and decomposition towards system elements including subcontracted items;
- Define the detailed functional behavior of naval mission system or combat management system elements;
- Solve technical issues that arise during the specification, development, testing and integration of the system;
- Work in close collaboration with system architects and colleague system engineers;
To qualify for System Requirements Engineer, you have demonstrable experience in the field of maritime missions and / or combat management systems requirements engineering.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineering, system engineering or comparable.
- You have a demonstrable experience with the requirements engineering (in Doors) of complex systems preferably in the naval domain
- Knowledge of IT security standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required to work and act in multidisciplinary teams
- Analytic skills, good overview, team player
- High level of creativity, initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
- Language proficiency: English (listening, reading, speaking and writing) European language level: C1, German at level B2/C1
- Flexibility with respect to operating in an international environment
- Location: Hengelo in the Netherlands
What we offer
- An interesting job within a team of experts in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in “the best building in the Netherlands” (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
- Open and flexible working atmosphere;
- Short communication lines;
- International orientation;
- An inspiring environment open for initiatives and ideas.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!