Reporting to the Project Manager – Software / Hardware Warranty and Service
- Driving vehicle in a safe manner according to UK/local traffic regulations
- Support weekly activity meeting to discuss and plan forecasted workload
- Define best routes for weekly travel to customers locations
- Keep vehicle clean & tidy, ensure well maintained (fuel, oil, water etc) and ready to drive
- Assist with loading of items into van and unloading returned items into warehouse
- Ensure items and all equipment is secure and safe within vehicle before driving
- Ensuring all Goods in Transit paperwork is correct and present for any journey
- If required, using our digital app to complete required customer job tasks
- Making sure customer is happy with work completion and location is left as it was found. If required, allow customer feedback via our digital app.
- Informs Project leader if any issues occur which may impact the planned visits to customers locations, if requested update contact and update customers with visit times.
- Informs Project leader of any issues/restrictions that may impact safe completion of planned job activity.
- When in office, support customer calls to identify future job activities
- When in office, updating jobs completion status on required data sheets
- Assist in unloading item deliveries into Jigsaw warehouse, stacking in warehouse and recording goods received.
- Other office or site-based tasks as required
- Represent the Jigsaw Business Group at all times
Skills / capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Courteous / polite / patient with all external customers
- Keep records of mileage, fuel used, and any other purchases required with receipts
- Being Punctual
- Excellent driving skills
- Awareness of safety procedures, and keeps safety in front of all activities
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physically fit