Main purpose of the job: To read and understand drawings to assemble part components in jigs and fixtures.
- To comply with the Environmental, Health and Safety Policy and identify health and safety hazards prior to the commencement of work.
- To report via approved Maintenance Reporting Procedures any equipment fault or unusual occurrence.
- To weld using Mig / MAG / TIG welding processes.
- To use drawings, planning fabrication and weld procedures to complete all tasks and ensure through visual inspection that the welded finished component conforms to the drawing and planning specification and is in line with the European specification.
- To use hand tools and the appropriate measuring instruments to the task.
- To complete European re-qualification of welder approval tests on a regular basis.
- To ensure their personal safety and the safety of all other employees is not compromised by their actions and to apply all applicable safety requirements to comply with the regulatory agencies.
- To meet deadlines, be flexible, dependable and time conscious and to work with minimum supervision.
- To maintain a clean and orderly work area as required.
- To conduct daily duties in a highly professional manner at all times.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Recognised time served apprenticeship in a Welding or relevant discipline
- Practical welding experience in a manufacturing or fabrication environment
- Knowledge of key production processes and procedures
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!