At Jigsaw we think we are a bit different; we have all had careers in the industries that we now service. If a client is looking to fill positions, improve processes, productivity and profitability or improve & develop their workforce skills or supply chain, the Jigsaw team can give a genuine insight & understanding and will deliver ‘solutions that fit’.
Jigsaw Business Group (JBG) is a global recruitment consultancy service dealing with permanent and interim placements; we help to connect clients with the right candidate to fill their vacancy. We are now ready to expand our team further and are looking for a Finance Person to join our busy team based in Washington. We are keen to bring on board a person that has self-drive and motivation and someone who wants to build a career in this industry. Data input / financial reconciliation for our accounts team, will be the primary task for this role.
- Establishing all accountancy related processes
- Actively sourcing information from relevant departments
- Accountancy data input.
- Process all weekly Practitioner timesheets/expenses and monthly invoices using Receipt Bank and Quickbooks.
- Reconciliation of invoices.
- Support Consultants and Managers within the business with financial aspects of their role.
- Priority data input onto Microsoft CRM
- Ensuring a systematic approach to flow of information
- Compile monthly reports to report to the Finance Director
- Arrange Travel and Accommodation for JBG Employees and Practitioners
- Minimum 12 month’s experience in Finance/Accountancy processes
- Have experience with Excel spreadsheets from an accountancy point of view.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with skills in all Microsoft packages
- Experience of using Microsoft CRM would be advantageous
- QuickBooks experience desirable, training will be provided
- Have an understanding or interest in Engineering; Supply Chain; Operations; Programme Management; Automotive/Rail Industry/STEM
Type: Fixed Term Contract, hours negotiable
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!