Working within the Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Process Industries, our client is the world leader in the invention, production and supply of high-nickel alloys for critical engineering.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for Manufacturing Engineers for their plant in Hereford, UK.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
You will need to be experienced:
- In running and installing manufacturing facilities.
- In scoping and spec manufacturing equipment related to foundry, steel alloys, presses.
- In Continuous Improvement along with the methodology.
- In commission and launch of plant equipment.
- In working with a large quantity of diverse data.
- In aligning best practices with the other UK plants.
What is your background?
You will ideally be skilled in:
- Maintenance team
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Dealing with large scale equipment – HV comes in to site at 66,000 volts
- Program logic / controls
- Forward thinking / can do mentality
- Good communication skills
- Value Stream Mapping
- Project Management
- Medium to Large capex project
- Project technical specification / scope
- Supplier selection
- Budget control
- Working with other 3rd party skilled contractors
- Business acumen / ingenuity to resolve issues
- CAD/CAM experience
Contract type: Perm
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!