Who are we?
Our client is the world’s leading supplier of sensors and controls across a broad range of markets and applications. They manufacture innovative engineered sensors and electrical protection devices for automotive, HVAC, aerospace and industrial marketplaces. Their sensing and protection solutions improve safety and efficiency for millions of people every day.
What are we doing?
Our client is developing and producing pressure and temperature sensors for various automotive applications. Car manufacturers today are faced with increasing challenges. Technological requirements are continuously stepped up, because of the demand for performance, safety, efficiency and clean emissions. With our innovative products we strive to contribute to an environmentally friendly industry. We are looking for a new colleague for the position of: Quality Engineer
Standard process engineer profile.
Preferable electronics educated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow.
- Develop and manage working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, and ensure they are followed.
- Improve continually existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings.
- Investigate operational problems affecting production and reporting and recommending solutions.
- Liaise with production planner/scheduler for ensuring the released products have adequate BOM (Bill of Materials), and routings.
- Provide manufacturing data i.e. production control charts, reliability, process capability, to improve the process and monitor and measure progress to target.
- Organize meetings with other team members to facilitate growth.
- Identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations – i.e. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance.
- University engineering degree relevant for the position.
- Related working experience at least 2 years is an advantage.
- Good understanding of Automotive PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) / APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) / MSA (Measurement System Analysis) requirements and Quality Assurance Standards is an advantage.
- Very Good knowledge in English language both written and spoken.
- Good understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage.
- Effective communicator with strong organizational skills.
- Experience in launching new products will be an advantage.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbour of choice
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!