Our Client headquartered in the USA, is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include rubber and plastic sealing, fuel and brake lines, fluid transfer hoses and anti-vibration systems. Employing more than 32,000 people globally and operating in 20 countries around the world our Client is an innovating Tier 1 Supplier.
Due to growth, our Client is looking for a Process Engineer in Zdar nad Sazavou, Czech.
* Develops manufacturing methods, equipment, tools, and processes for programs.
* Defines equipment utilization, floor space requirements, process flow, and layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
* Meets the customer’s capacity requirements and targeted cycle time.
* Engineers manufacturing processes collaboratively with product engineering to ensure manufacturable product designs which utilize standard production processes, equipment and methods.
* Writes equipment and process specifications.
* Purchases, installs and debugs effective equipment that meets all financial and quality requirements for new products and programs.
* Defines cycle time, balanced work content in manufacturing cells and stations, and plant process staffing requirements and costs.
* Ensures that processes and product designs meet the customer’s and Cooper’s expectations and financial targets.
* Ensures equipment and manufacturing processes are ready and available for customer critical events including run at rate, PPAP and critical builds for customer MRDs.
* Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining all manufacturing and process engineering documents required for launches.
* Creates the manufacturing bill of materials, process flow diagrams, process failure mode effective analysis (PFMEA), and tooling authorization to proceed (TATP).
* Applies Lean principles to new product launches including minimizing WIP, ergonomic work stations, visual management and 5S. Utilizes the concepts of continuous improvement and cost reduction in the execution of the job function.
* Qualified engineer or comparable qualification
* Min 3 years’ experience as a Process Engineer in the automotive industry
* Process knowledge in the area of metal/plastic processing and semi-automatic final assembly
* Good PC knowledge (MS office)
* Team work approach, willingness to co-operate and take responsibility as necessary.
* Analytical approach
* Good knowledge of English
* Good skills in communication and presentation techniques.
* Advanced knowledge of APQP
* Ability to discuss technical issues at all levels
* Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner; involvement in designs or other work requiring creative imagination
* Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when all elements are not under individual direct control
* Ability to set goals consistent with company objectives and to adapt plans in a changing environment
This job description is intended to describe the essential job duties and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of all duties that may be assigned or required.
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Salary: EUR Neg Salary Package
Contract type: Permanent
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar vacancies you may want to apply for include: Quality Engineer (Zdar Nad Sazavou)
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!