Our Client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. They design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
They are a rapidly growing $3.3 billion business with operations and business centres in 13 countries and over 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
They pride themselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. They have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
Project Manager is a part of their Product Management Team (PMT). PMT Department is responsible for the development of new products and the overall operational management of the business. This includes defining the manufacturing strategy, capacity planning, financial forecasting, product change management and achieving financial and operational goals.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
• Manages cross-functional engineering projects and programs
• Work closely with engineering managers, technical leads and product owners to ensure timely execution, high quality, and on time delivery of cross functional projects/programs
• Coordinate distributed teams and manage communication
• Create transparency and fluid transactions through team and management communications and reports
• Participate in and contribute to continuous improvements
• Establishing financial plans and monitoring actual performance against plan. Perform reconciliation analyses and drive appropriate corrective actions
• Cost estimating for existing and new products, typically derivative products
• Proactively manage impediments and use expertise and leadership to affect results
• Facilitate shared vision and goal alignment
What is your background?
• Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Bachelor degree in Engineering combined with relevant work experience.
• Hands-on experience in a Program/Project engineering role
• Financial acumen on basic P&L, cost accounting, forecasting & budgeting and cash flow analyses
• Knowledge of Operational Management on capacity management, production planning, basic logistics and process engineering
• Demonstrated ability to provide audience appropriate detail
• Ability to manage concurrent projects. Keen ability to identify, analyse and mitigate risks
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to drive decision making
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What do they Offer?
• Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance;
• Challenging international projects within various global teams;
• Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, customized technical trainings and certification;
• Flexible working time
• Committees by interests and culture activities;
• Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards;
• Corporate social responsibility (CSR programs);
• Corporate events and team buildings.
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Contract type: Interim
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Similar positions you may want to apply for include: Project Manager (PMG Group), Northern Ireland
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!