Who are we?
Our client is the world’s leading supplier of sensors and controls across a broad range of markets and applications. They manufacture innovative engineered sensors and electrical protection devices for automotive, HVAC, aerospace and industrial marketplaces. Their sensing and protection solutions improve safety and efficiency for millions of people every day.
What are we doing?
Our client is developing and producing pressure and temperature sensors for various automotive applications. Car manufacturers today are faced with increasing challenges. Technological requirements are continuously stepped up, because of the demand for performance, safety, efficiency and clean emissions. With our innovative products we strive to contribute to an environmentally friendly industry. We are looking for a new colleague for the position of: Quality Engineer
- Interface with Business Center for customer issues and quality improvement;
• Follow up and execute the Action plan for quality improvements
• Coordination of Root cause analysis by leading 8D sessions in a team in order to answer to customer claims)
• Using a system “Track Wise” to manage customer returns;
• PPAP( Production Part Approval Process) coordination and submission to customer;
• Manage Customer Specific Requirements and annual requirements.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering
• Experience in the area of engineering, quality or manufacturing environment (experience in sales and dealing with customers is an advantage);
• Knowledge of quality engineering improvement tools such as root cause analysis, corrective action, and standard improvement processes etc.
• Knowledge of standards like ISO 9001; ISO/TS 16949;
• Working on Control plans for serial production, understanding and following APQP steps is an advantage
• Understanding of PPAP process is an advantage
• Experience in conducting internal audits will be considered advantageous;
University education in the field of Chemistry will be considered an advantage;
• Excellent English language skills;
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Location: Botevgrad, Bulgaria.
Contract type: Permanent
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Other vacancies you may want to apply for include Quality Engineer (Plovdiv), Quality Engineer (Sofia) and Supplier Quality Engineer (Northern Ireland).
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!