Our Client headquartered in the USA, is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include rubber and plastic sealing, fuel and brake lines, fluid transfer hoses and anti-vibration systems. Employing more than 32,000 people globally and operating in 20 countries around the world our Client is an innovating Tier 1 Supplier.
Due to growth, our Client is looking for a Quality Engineer in Zdar nad Sazavou, Czech.
The Quality Engineer assists in the implementation and maintenance of all quality system requirements including APQP, PPAP, customer concerns and customer visits, gauging, process control plans, supplier issues, IATF 16949 elements, customer specific requirements.
* Establish and implement process control plans to include capability studies, gage repeatability and reproducibility (Gage R&R) studies.
* Provide quality related documents to the manufacturing floor, including control plans, control cards, visual aids and work instructions.
* Monitor production floor processes for conformance to control plans and customer requirements which includes fit, function, reliability, durability and reappearance criteria.
* Participate in Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP).
* Prepare and submit Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) packages ensuring all elements are met per customer requirements.
* Develop and implementation of SPC activities, including originating objectives, goals and time tables, and implementing new techniques as they become available.
* Perform capability studies on new jobs and in other situations where they are needed.
* Participates in and performs Layered Process Audits (LPA) per plan.
* Ensures Housekeeping and Health & Safety Standards are maintained.
* Complies with policies and procedures pertaining to facility or divisional adopted standards such as IATF 16949 and ISO 14001.
* Utilizes the concepts of continuous improvement including Lean.
* May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this description.
* Quality Engineering Degree
* 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Quality related role within the automotive industry.
* Ability to solve complex problems and exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
* Ability to support and/or lead root cause analysis, disciplined problem-solving and decision-making processes.
* Proven leadership, interpersonal skills and personal development skills.
* Experience in a variety of basic operation disciplines: Manufacturing, Quality, Process / Tooling and Shop Floor Supervision.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Salary: EUR Neg Salary Package
Contract type: Permanent
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!