Our Client was conceived with the resolve of becoming a global reference in terms of product quality and customer service through establishing relationships second to none.
Their committed production and technical team comprise of highly qualified professionals who have many years’ experience within the coil coating industry, offering tailored solutions achieving the highest standards and assurances in their Aluminium Plant.
Our Client’s aim is to cooperate fully with our customers, shareholders and suppliers through transparency, reliability and customer/supplier satisfaction, in order to achieve preferred customer /supplier status.
They are also strongly dedicated to establishing an ethical principle based on their commitment to their employees and communities they impact through sustainability.
The QM responsibilities will vary depending on the sector you work in. However, as a Quality Manager you’ll typically need to:
- Have experience in QM within Aluminium Industry ideally in coil coating.
- Closely work with sales department, for the issuing of the technical sales offer, where are all technical and specific details (Includes physical, mechanical and chemical properties) of the goods offered to customers, highlighting the quality standards of the mentioned above goods meet the Spanish quality standards applicable and subsequently the International standards quality requirements, making easier the sales process.
- Devise and establish a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications review customer requirements and make sure they are met.
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards.
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Assess the effectiveness of changes made.
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Make sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
- Train and manage a team of quality control technicians.
Location: Alicante – Spain
Contract type: Permanent
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!