Our Client headquartered in the USA, is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include rubber and plastic sealing, fuel and brake lines, fluid transfer hoses and anti-vibration systems. Employing more than 32,000 people globally and operating in 20 countries around the world our Client is an innovating Tier 1 Supplier.
Due to growth, our Client is looking for a Quality Manager for their plant in Rennes, France
- Leading the entire Quality team of a plant
- Contact to internal and OEM customers on all Quality aspects
- Training and developing the team members
- Driving key KPIs, No. of incidents, PPM, IPB, COPQ
- Operations Quality
- Quality Systems are in place and used on shop floor
- Quality KPI are tracked and in line with goals
- Professional handling of customer concerns
- Check status in OEM customer portals
- Green status (no escalations) with OEM customers
- New Projects/Launches
- Review and guide APQP activities
- Achieve PSW release with Customer
- Implement and review safe launch activities
- Consider and implement internal policies
- Consider and implement the guidelines for the protection of the environment according to ISO 14001 in line with company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949 in line with company policies and procedures
- Qualified engineer or comparable qualification
- Experience in Advanced Quality Planning and Operations Quality
- Good knowledge about QM-methods (8D, Problem solving, 6Sigma, PSW)
- Auditor VDA6.3 and/or ISO/TS 16949
- Min 3-5 years of experience as a Senior Q Engineer in the automotive industry
- OEM knowledge (VW, Daimler, BMW, Volvo, JLR, Ford)
- Process knowledge in the area of metal/plastic processing and semi-automatic final assembly
- Manufacturing of Safety products (fuel and brake systems)
- Good knowledge about Q-Systems
- Good PC knowledge (MS office)
- Team work approach, willingness to co-operate and take responsibility as necessary.
- Analytical approach
- Good knowledge of English
- Good skills in communication and presentation techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of APQP
- Ability to discuss technical issues at all levels
- Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner; involvement in designs or other work requiring creative imagination
- Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when all elements are not under individual direct control
- Ability to set goals consistent with company objectives and to adapt plans in a changing environment
This job description is intended to describe the essential job duties and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of all duties that may be assigned or required.
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Location: Rennes, France
Salary: EUR Neg Salary Package
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!