Our Client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. Their products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications.
Playing a key role in the emerging BMS systems engineering activities within our Client’s Plant and with key partners and customers
Senior Electrical Design Engineer for BMS initiative in our Client’s Plant, integral in developing next generation BMS technology to meet the needs of safety and efficiency of high voltage batteries for automotive, industrial and ESS applications.
• Hardware design responsible for BMS product development, working with internal and external customers for architecture design, requirements definition, design capture, and supporting hardware debugging, testing, documenting and design review.
• Designing and executing electrical system validation plan at both bench and system levels; testing and demonstrating finished products and system capabilities at customers
• Electrical / Electronic Engineering related discipline
• Minimum of 7 years in relevant industries in hardware design role for embedded systems
Expertise in electrical circuit design, PCB layout, component selection, design analysis, prototyping and testing for embedded systems
• Knowledge of hardware engineering processes and standards
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Functional safety knowledge
• Knowledge of high voltage battery system and BMS
• Experience in electrical design for RF systems
• Excellent understanding of electrical hardware development processes, like waterfall, v-model, agile and familiar with the full product development lifecycle.
• Experienced with Altium Designer and Vault
• Familiar with hardware analysis tools such as DFMEA, FTA, Worst Case Analysis.
• Familiar with component selection, BOM and cost analysis
Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Location: Antrim – Northern Ireland
Salary: £Neg Salary Package
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!