Jigsaw Business Group are a global business consultancy specialising in Project Management, Business Improvements, Supply Chain, Recruitment and Training. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our existing team to support our global customers.
You will be experienced in either internal or external technical recruitment and understand Engineering and Project Management.
You will receive vacancies from our Directors, Managers and Business Development team, whilst having the opportunity to grow your own desk further with new clients.
- Support the Operations Manager and Project Directors.
- Source candidates through our database and many of our CV search options.
- Screen candidates and applicants on their technical suitability.
- Set up and Interview candidates according to our processes.
- Fill out all relevant paperwork adhering to ISO quality procedures.
- Global customer contact when submitting candidates.
- Data input onto RDB (Jigsaw’s CRM) and related administration.
- Administrative duties (Or to cover holidays and Sickness)
- Other administrative tasks (As required)
As your career grows with Jigsaw Business Group, the opportunity will be there for you to:
- Be involved in the growth of the business.
- Meet existing and new clients.
- Develop your career in a truly global company.
To be successful in your application you will:
- Have a minimum of 12 month’s recent experience working within a similar recruitment or technical capacity.
- Computer literate with skills in all Microsoft packages.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an understanding in one of the following:
- Supply Chain
- Operational roles
- Programme Management
- Experience of using RDB would be advantageous
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!