Working within the Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Process Industries, our client is the world leader in the invention, production and supply of high-nickel alloys for critical engineering.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a TPM Engineer for their plant in Hereford, UK.
The TPM Engineer is responsible for the implementation of the TPM Strategy within the SMW site. Responsibilities will include: Plant Loss Analysis, annually aligning with the Vision and Strategic Plan with corporate objectives, helping to develop the functionality of the sites’ TPM Pillars. The TPM Engineer will also conduct a program of equipment & tool assessments throughout the site, develop the appropriate TPM program, provide TPM training, support improvements, and partner with the Plant Manager in the development of High-Performance Work Teams (HPWT). The successful candidate will be a Member of the Plant Leadership Team as well as the Global TPM Community.
- Improve plant safety through continuous improvement
- Implement a highly visible TPM strategy within the plant using methodology aligned with Global framework and others’ capabilities, assume responsibility for the extensive implementation
- Support and drive implementation of Loss Analysis and TPM
- Drive a High-Performance Work Team (HPWT) program to support the Plant Manager in development of High-Performance Work Teams
- Champion TPM improvements and concepts with an emphasis on servant leadership, coaching, facilitation, and engagement.
- Drive a culture of loss engagement with 100% employee participation
- Support TPM pillars and teams to improve site performance and metrics
- Coordinate Kaizen events in line with pillar objectives and strategic direction
- Teach and promote TPM methodology and concepts aligned with Global framework
- Interact with various departments and team members at all levels of the organization, to foster and achieve TPM objectives.
- Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a manufacturing/supply chain environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in coaching and leading cross-functional teams (including team building, understanding motivation, negotiation techniques and providing work direction to others)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with and understanding TPM principles and methods (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Training and People Development, visual management, Kaizen)
Location: Hereford, UK
Salary: £ Neg
To apply please submit a current CV, along with details of your current earnings and salary expectations to:
Connecting Talent and Vacancies – That’s what Jigsaw People do best!