Health and Safety Policy PN150
This policy sets out the company’s commitment to health and safety at work. It applies to all employees, visitors, suppliers and members of the general public that enter our premises or any location where Jigsaw Business Group is carrying out work related activities outside of our premises.
Our aim is to ensure that where possible we eliminate risks and control the hazards that may cause injury in or at the workplace – providing a safe working environment and preventing work related injuries.
So that we can achieve our aims we will:
- Follow all Legal requirements for Health and Safety at Work
- Designate Health and Safety responsibilities as appropriate
- Implement arrangements that will achieve our aims
- Regularly measure ourselves against such arrangements
- Analise risk and Implement actions to achieve Continuous Improvement accordingly
- Carry out the appropriate training
- Seek advice from qualified Health and Safety subject matter experts where required
The “Arrangements” section below details our Statement of General Policy (our aims) and what we are going to do to achieve our aims (arrangements).
Steve Spratt (CEO) has overall and final responsibility for health and safety and day-to-day responsibility for ensuring this policy is put into practice.
All employees, visitors, suppliers and members of the general public that enter our premises or any location where Jigsaw Business Group is carrying out work related activities outside of our premises, have a responsibility to:
- Follow safety instructions and signs
- Participate in relevant training / awareness sessions
- Report hazards / accidents and dangerous occurrences
- Look after their own and others safety
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is in good working order, used when necessary and if damaged or lost sought replacements.
- To abide by any additional Health and Safety rules in place on customers sites and or in any plcace Jigsaw Business Group work is to take place.
Items & Locations
This table provides confirmation of where important items relating to Health and Safety are located: