Our newly launched technology Jigsawsafe® – a Secure Authorised Field Evaluation tool – has been designed to transform the way businesses work and manage their supply chain.
With the ability for operations and data to be captured in real-time, whilst teams work remotely across various locations in the world, the technology will help businesses to revolutionise working practices.
Jigsawsafe® comprises three integrated components:
- Pro App
This is the front end of the Jigsawsafe® product, used where a remote recorded event is needed.
Available on both iOS and Andriod, Pro App can record data in either scripted or unscripted formats meaning clients can choose the set-up best suited to their needs.
- Remote party two-way call capability
- Video and image taking capacity
- Configurable work flow form section
- Secure media storage and encryption
- Unique, tamper proof technology
- Viewing and editing capacity
- The removal of all digital imprints on upload.
- Media Hub
This is the browser-based element of the Jigsawsafe® product, enabling several parties to access the data simultaneously or separately either physically or remotely.
Clients can select the data they wish to view, and in the format they wish to view it, apply any filters, share with both internal and external parties and hold two-way calls.
- Promotion of data driven decision making
- Elimination of travel time and associated costs
- Significant efficiency improvements
- Substantial carbon footprint reduction
- Complete visibility on file shares and access
- Full data control with allocated timeslots and access
- Ability to work remotely, safely, securely and eliminating business risk.
This element of the Jigsawsafe® technology provides the flexibility to add files to an existing event not captured using Pro App.
- Compatibility with over 40 file types
- The capacity for both internal and external uploads
- Secure storage, virus scanning and encryption
- Encrypted sequencing included as part of the original event.
For more information, or to book a demonstration of Jigsawsafe®, please contact +44 (0) 191 228 6596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.