Another successful placement; despite operating under a strict deadline.
Our relationship with our clients is the foundation of our success; they trust us to deliver the results they expect.
- After our client identified an issue during a review of key positions in Europe, Jigsaw Business Group (JBG) were briefed to find two skilled Territory Managers; within a very short time frame.
- Previously, Snorkel’s parent company, Xtreme Manufacturing, had utilised the services of JBG, requiring assistance in sourcing a President for their manufacturing plant in Nevada, US. Following this successful appointment, Snorkel felt comfortable in appointing Darren Comben of JBG, to carry out the executive head hunt for these two new positions.
What we did:
- As Snorkel were exhibiting at a global event in Germany, JBG were requested to find candidates who could meet with the management team during the exhibition, forming the first client interview. JBG employed their 5-stage recruitment process, to identify, screen, interview and submit only the most suitable candidates, working within a short deadline.
How we did it:
- Undertaking this project, JBG screened 676 people, submitting only two candidates; who were deemed suitable for the role.
- One week later, the potential candidates met with the Snorkel team in Germany before completing a formal interview.
- Both candidates have been offered and accepted permanent positions. Darren Comben, Head of Operations for Jigsaw Business Group said:
The key to success for these roles remains with our extensive recruitment process. As always, we didn’t waste Snorkel’s time with candidates that are just ‘ok’, we only send candidates who meet and exceed their requirements.
Jane Simpson, HR Manager at Snorkel, added when asked about the opportunity of Snorkel working with Jigsaw in the future;
For all of our international recruitment needs, we wouldn’t look anywhere else.
Back to all case studies