Barfoots is a family owned business that grows, processes, packs, markets and supplies a range of semi-exotic produce to major UK supermarkets and leading national restaurant chains. The business needed professional support to manage a flexible workforce and seasonal labour demands.
The seasonal nature of the Barfoots business meant that maintaining continuity and consistency in their workforce had become a challenge.
Why Jigsaw Business Group
- A proven track record with a team possessing real industry experience, as such, possessing empathy to support businesses accordingly understanding individual pain points;
- Unrivalled sector knowledge and technical expertise with an ability to look at things from a fresh perspective to deliver process driven solutions that help businesses to reduce costs, increase efficiencies and streamline business operations;
A progressive company delivering premium level support services working in strict adherence with robust in-house best practices in accordance with all industry standards.
- Jigsaw Business Group identified, designed and implemented a leadership assessment centre and subsequent leadership development training programme;
- A focus was placed on knowledge retention and transferability within the desired leadership framework;
Jigsaw Business Group trainers developed a bespoke, effective, easily deliverable and – most importantly – a repeatable training programme to enable trained trainers to easily and effectively deliver the required knowledge to incoming seasonal staff.
- The development of trained trainers as front-line leaders ensured retained staff all became motivated and effective trained leaders;
- Continuity and consistency were maintained throughout the workforce with knowledge retention and transferability of this embedded as a matter of course.