Faurecia – as one of the world’s largest car component manufacturers – was required to build a plant that would support its client BMW Mini and where 280 new employees were required to seamlessly integrate into this new start-up facility, without any disruption to production.
- Hiring a new workforce, training and integrating this workforce with zero impact on everyday production and assembly;
- To design and execute a quick turnaround assessment, selection and training programme for 280 employees, guaranteeing a problem free start up and zero impact on production.
Why Jigsaw Business Group
- A proven track record with a team possessing real industry experience, as such, possessing empathy to support businesses accordingly understanding individual pain points;
- Unrivalled sector knowledge and technical expertise with an ability to look at things from a fresh perspective to deliver process driven solutions that help businesses to reduce costs, increase efficiencies and streamline business operations;
A progressive company delivering premium level support services working in strict adherence with robust in-house best practices in accordance with all industry standards.
- An extensive, critical path, project plan was developed which mapped all required resources;
- An extensive Training Needs Analysis (TNA) was conducted with the client and an assessment and training programme was designed to test attitude, skills and knowledge;
- The assessment and training programmes included filters and testing to ensure that these performance requirements were achieved;
- Jigsaw Business Group established a second source of recruitment in Easter Europe and which met the challenge of not all labour being available within a commutable distance of the new plant;
- Jigsaw Business Group ensured all assessment and training programmes were developed in different languages, cultures and behaviours to satisfy the broad base of new employees.
- The programme was cited as an example of best practice by Faurecia;
- All elements of the Jigsaw Business Group training programme are still in place today leaving the client with a sustainable system of assessment and training;
- The project was delivered on time and budget;
- The workforce was completely outsourced by the client to a managed workforce provider who had strict requirements for multi-skilling and performance levels in their SLA.