Siemens Wind Power and Renewables division is a leading supplier of reliable, environmentally-friendly and cost-efficient renewable energy solutions. The company required a partner to support in improving its first-time manufacturing capabilities and Jigsaw Business Group provided six highly skilled practitioners to achieve this.
- Siemens Wind Power and Renewables Division had identified that it would be very beneficial to improve its first-time manufacturing capability at its offshore wind turbine blade manufacturing operations in Aalborg, Denmark;
- The company was looking to engage with a trusted supplier with extensive experience and in-depth technical know-how to help implement business improvements;
- It required six experienced operational practitioners to work with the existing Siemens manufacturing team to help identify the root cause issues effecting RFT Quality and Delivery.
Why Jigsaw Business Group
- A proven track record with a team possessing real industry experience with empathy to support businesses accordingly understanding individual pain points;
- Access to an impressive pool of STEM practitioners across the UK and further afield that are ready to be deployed;
- Unrivalled sector knowledge and technical expertise with an ability to look at things from a fresh perspective to deliver process driven solutions that help businesses to reduce costs, increase efficiencies and streamline business operations;
- A progressive company delivering premium level support services working in strict adherence with robust in-house best practices in accordance with all industry standards.
- With an extensive pool of highly trained and experienced practitioners, Jigsaw Business Group was able to quickly deploy six practitioners to the Siemens site who would be able to add significant value;
- The company’s practitioners supported with the product launch, manufacturing, process engineering, quality, operations and general senior management.
- Along with the technical support given to improve the first-time manufacturing capability, the Jigsaw Business Group team also delivered added value by providing front line team leadership, as well as mentoring and continuous improvement training;
- The added value delivered was also inputted into best practice design for Siemens new Hull, UK plant;
- The RFT Quality and Delivery of Siemens offshore manufacturing operations was significantly enhanced and the company benefitted from time and cost savings.