Jigsaw Business Group was appointed by Snorkel, following a recommendation from its parent company, to head hunt two new Territory Managers to be positioned in Europe. The company had a very quick requirement to fulfil these positions and Jigsaw Business Group managed to achieve this with two ideal candidates put forward to the company in only a matter of one week, both of which were subsequently offered the roles.
- During a review of its key positions across Europe, Snorkel identified that it had an immediate requirement for two skilled and experienced Territory Managers to meet the company’s growing demands;
- Snorkel was exhibiting at a global event in Germany and seen this as an ideal opportunity for its senior management team to conduct the first interview stage with potential candidates available to immediately fulfil the roles. The event was being held only a week after the company identified its need for Territory Managers meaning there was only a very short time frame to source the ideal candidates.
Why Jigsaw Business Group
- Jigsaw Business Group had previously provided recruitment services to Snorkel’s parent company – Xtreme Manufacturing – where the company successfully sourced a President for the firms manufacturing plant in Nevada, US. As such, Snorkel was given a trusted recommendation to engage with Jigsaw Business Group to head hunt for its two new positions;
- A proven track record with a team possessing real industry experience with empathy to support businesses accordingly understanding individual pain points;
- Access to an impressive pool of STEM practitioners across the UK and further afield that are ready to be deployed;
- A progressive company delivering premium level support services working in strict adherence with robust in-house best practices in accordance with all industry standards.
- Darren Comben, Head of Operations at Jigsaw Business Group, who had built up an excellent relationship with the client, led the team with the recruitment process;
- Employing the company’s robust five stage recruitment process, Jigsaw Business Group successfully managed to identify, screen, interview and submit only the most suitable candidates from an extensive pool of talent – working within a very short deadline – without compromise to the quality of service delivered;
- The company organised for two potential candidates, deemed to be the very best match to Snorkel’s business and its needs, to meet with the Snorkel team at the Germany exhibition, both of which were successfully appointed.
- Jigsaw Business Group screened 676 candidates matching Snorkel’s requirements to successfully narrow this down to two candidates in less than one week;
- The company was very confident that it had found two candidates that met its clients’ needs both in skillset and persona to fit the business needs, and as such, only presented these two people to speed up the recruitment procedure;
- Jigsaw Business Group ensured that it went above and beyond to meet its client’s requirements and employ robust and proven practices to add significant value and save Snorkel both time and money;
- Both candidates were offered and accepted permanent positions and Snorkel was extremely pleased with the selection and service provided by Jigsaw Business Group.