Needing fast improvements with their new projects, Trend Marine turned to Jigsaw to help speed up processes and remove bottlenecks.
- The new projects had to be completed in just four months without impacting on existing projects
- Engineering drawings delays created further bottlenecks downstream which could not be overcome regardless of improvements on shop floor.
Why Jigsaw Business Group
- Access to an impressive pool of STEM practitioners across the UK and further afield that are ready to be deployed;
- Unrivalled sector knowledge and technical expertise with an ability to look at things from a fresh perspective to deliver process driven solutions that help businesses to reduce costs, increase efficiencies and streamline business operations;
- A proven track record with a team possessing real industry experience with empathy to support businesses accordingly understanding individual pain points;
- Jigsaw provided the project and shopfloor management resources to bring the projects back on track
- Jigsaw developed the concept, planning and execution to outsource engineering drawings, including initial diagnostics, preparation of RFI and RFQ packages, Suppliers screening and negotiations, supplier selection and SLA development.
- Jigsaw managed the improvement projects on the shopfloor to improve QCD
- Successful implementation of an integrated engineering function where most standard drawings are outsourced, that can be scaled up or down as necessary.
- Other benefits are:
-Annual savings ~£100k
-Upgrade to IT systems that can interface better with client’s systems
-Process and ownership visibility, KPI’s and accountability
-Improved quality and reduced input delays while increasing factory throughput & Customer OTD