Vantage hired Jigsaw to support them in a project with one of their key Housing client. The Client’s four-year single source Tiered contract was coming to an end and the Client had to decide whether to renew as is or change the procurement model.
- Analysis showed that the Tier 1 model did not achieve desired QCD targets and the recommendation was to move to a multiple source model. However, the change to the procurement model required a rapid transformation of the customer’s client function from ‘Thin’ to ‘Robust’ client.
Why Jigsaw Business Group
- A progressive company delivering premium level support services working in strict adherence with robust in-house best practices in accordance with all industry standards.
- A proven track record with a team possessing real industry experience with empathy to support businesses accordingly understanding individual pain points;
Working with the Client’s service and procurement teams, Jigsaw:
- Provided support in analysis, SLA creation, timing control and sourcing strategies
- Re-procurement of all the compliance work to specialised firms according to the specific needs of the services.
- Renegotiated all the delivery services (repairs, maintenance, investment programmes, cyclical decorations and voids).
- Mapped all client function processes (contract management, voids, disrepair, R&M, procurement).
- Reviewed and revised as necessary all service specifications.
- Reduced delivery cost of compliance & delivery contracts
- Elimination of redundancies such as management fees
- Significant (> 10%) cost saving
- Transparent process for investment, R&M, voids and disrepair
- Improved response time and improved customer satisfaction